World War Polygon is the first person shooter from WW2. When the world falls into hell called war, it takes the heroes who will fight evil. World War Polygon lets you become a pendekar in a single player campaign full of epic moments, short story scenes and heroic actions. Become a brave warrior who will go from D-Day in Normandy, through the Battle of the Bulge in the Ardennes to Berlin itself. Also, feel the eastern front on the skin of Soviet warriors who must bear the Battle of Stalingrad and fights in Eastern Europe.
The traditional single-person shooter mission is accompanied by special tasks such as shooting planes with AA weapons, defending your position with mortar fire, destroying tanks or bunkers with bazookas or shooting enemies at a distance.
“Multiplayer and Daily mission mode”
The epic singleplayer campaign is great, but Polygon World War can give you more fun with its great mode but it’s completely optional – Multiplayer PvP (Deathmatch 4v4 Team, Allied vs. Axis) and Daily missions (You vs. zombie hordes). If you shoot enemy soldiers, their undead versions or allies in traditional multi-player mode, you will have fun.
* Singleplayer World War 2 FPS
* Easy and intuitive controls but fully customizable
* The story of WW2 heroes
* Cutscene is a heroic, epic, tragic or just funny story
* Bossfights – meet dangerous unique enemies and their opponents!
* Epic polygon graphics
* Lots of weapons, consumables, grenades and other equipment
* Customize your character loading for each mission or multiplayer game – do you prefer sniper rifles, assault rifles, SMG or rifles?
* Increase weapons, vests and helmets
* Real-time PvP battles
* Teamdeathmatch multiplayer mode – a good old ally vs. PvP Axis
* Boards for competitive MP experience
* Daily missions – fight against endless hordes of German zombies