Lanota is a blend of new and refreshing rhythm games, role playing and picture books for every curious mind, which is presented to you by indie game developers from Taiwan.
The world is gradually etched by a disaster that removes every color and sound. Join the adventures of heroes and female heroes in Lanota, explore the mist-covered map and restore the world with subtle “tuning” at the location of each stage, read picture books that illustrate things that happen on the way, and collect items and pieces . music when the story takes place!
“History is learned through holy silence.”
This story happened in the world as we usually know but it was somehow a little different.
Since two and a half centuries ago, almost the entire world was lost in colorless silence under the influence of “Al Niente.” The affected area can only be restored using artificial products from the periode before Al Niente: “Notalium. However, the original method used by people to produce Notalium before Al Niente has not been determined, and it is not possible to produce more Notalium at this time. The only the way to recover from sadness and ensure a peaceful and harmonious world is to use the remaining Notalum.
Join the journey of the main characters – Fisica and Ritmo – * * to restore the world with “Notalium tuners,” change “irregular” Notalium into “organized” countries by “tuning” them, and discover colorful worlds accompanied by musical sounds!
* “Unique” plate animations and 3D-falling ways add a fresh feeling to the rhythm game.
* Join the adventure by reading touching stories in artistic picture books.
* Learn more about the world at Lanota by exploring maps and collecting various items such as in role-playing games.
* 10 levels in 3 difficulties for beginners, advanced players and expert players to choose the graph that suits their needs.
* Challenges to test your nerves and unlock more hidden features.
* 16 brilliant tracks each by famous artists in the world accompanied by stories.
* See your achievements and ranking boards, compete with players all over the world.
* Also share your memories on Lanota via Facebook and Twitter with your friends.
* And more for you to find yourself!