You drop into your chair after another day of investigation. Just as you begin to lose yourself in the light of a TV screen, the phone rings. The museum curator needs your help – a tourist is lost. You grin at his warning about paranormal events; for that reason the Devil Hunters.
You are Hector Cole, a member of a long-forgotten order and a Devil Hunter. As a specialist in paranormal investigations, your skills are highly sought after by those who have worldly problems. One of them is Edmund Strange, owner and curator of The Museum of Mysticism and Monstrosity. Not long ago, a visitor to the museum disappeared under mysterious circumstances. Now that all the rational methods to find it have run out, you are the curator’s last hope before the news of this disaster reaches the media. You are responsible for solving this mystery and throwing away all the horrors, ghosts, or monsters that disturb that place. You have overcome the crime before, but when you arrive at the scene you feel the sensation of tingling being watched by someone … or something.
• Once again enter the Hunter Demon shoes
• Immerse yourself in the scary Museum with 35 hand-drawn locations
• Discover the fate of lost tourists by solving 26 Puzzles
• Adventure for fans of hidden object games and newcomers
• Open the prequel key to the original story